The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health has updated the County Order to replace the prior health order in its entirety. Links to the current order and appendices may be found here: (link to orders).
We encourage residents to practice good public health hygiene, such as frequent hand washing and social distancing.
COVID-19 TESTING INFORMATION
To schedule a Coronavirus test visit www.covid19.lacounty.gov/testing
Free testing kits are available. For pick-up locations visit www.covid19.lacounty.gov/la-county-pick-up-testing-kit-program
COVID-19 VACCINATION INFORMATION
Local COVID-19 Vaccination Sites
Antelope Valley Health Center
335 East Avenue K6, Building B Lancaster 93535
Bartz Altadonna CHC
43322 Gingham Ave, Suite 102, Lancaster 93535
11411 W Ave L, Lancaster 93534
846 W. Avenue K, Lancaster 93534
|CVS Pharmacy||44430 Challenger Way, Lancaster 93535||Appointment Required|
|DHS High Desert Regional Heath Center||335 E Avenue I, Lancaster 93535||Appointment Required|
|High Desert Medical Group||43839 15th St West, Lancaster 93534||Appointment Required|
Patients need to call the pharmacy to schedule their appointment. 661-802-7601
|High Desert Regional Health Center Pharmacy||335 E Ave I, Room 1A14, Lancaster 93535||Appointment Required|
Patients need to call the pharmacy to schedule their appointment. 661-471-4000
|Kaiser SC - Antelope Valley||615 West Ave L, Lancaster 93534||Appointment Required|
|PMD Pharmacy||44469 10th St West, Suite B, Lancaster 93534||Appointment Required|
Patients need to call the pharmacy to schedule their appointment. 661-579-2099
Rite Aid Pharmacy
3105 Rancho Vista Blvd, Palmdale 93551
|Rite Aid Pharmacy||37950 47th St East, Palmdale 93552||Appointment Required|
Rite Aid Pharmacy
2419 E Ave S, Palmdale 93550
Rite Aid Pharmacy
1356 W Ave J, Lancaster 93534
38727 Tierra Subida Ave, Palmdale 93551
43543 20th St West, Lancaster 93534
3027 Rancho Vista Blvd, Palmdale 93551
4033 W Ave L, Lancaster 93536
1834 W Ave J, Lancaster 93534
|Walmart Pharmacy||3875 Rancho Vista Boulevard, Palmdale 93551||Appointments Available|
|Walmart Pharmacy||40130 10th St West, Palmdale 93551||Appointments Available|
|Walmart Pharmacy||37140 47th St East, Palmdale 93552||Appointments Available|
|Walmart Pharmacy||1731 East Avenue J, Lancaster 93535||Appointments Available|
|Walmart Pharmacy||44665 Valley Central Way, Lancaster 93536||Appointments Available|
Wesley Health Centers
2151 E Palmdale Blvd, Palmdale 93550
For details and to find out when you can receive the vaccine, visit http://www.publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/vaccine/index.htm
For information on registering for the vaccination outside of the Antelope Valley, visit http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/ncorona2019/vaccine/hcwsignup/
For Residents who are 65+, visit VaccinateLACounty.com to schedule an appointment.
For residents who do not have computer access, call (833) 540-0473 between 8 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. to schedule an appointment.
The City of Palmdale is closely monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), a disease that produces symptoms similar to the flu or pneumonia.
The World Health Organization called the coronavirus situation a pandemic on March 11, 2020. On March 12, 2020, the City of Palmdale declared a state of emergency to gain better access to the tools and resources needed to fulfill the mission of protecting residents while carrying out the functions of City government. (See proclamation). Los Angeles County and the State of California have also declared states of emergency.
For updates on the number of coronavirus cases in Los Angeles County, please visit Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.
Key preventative steps:
- Stay at home when sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Put 6 feet of distance between yourself and people who don’t live in your household.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve (not your hands).
- CDC recommends that people wear cloth face coverings in public settings and when around people outside of their household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.
- Follow CDC guidance if symptoms develop.
The Plan to Reopen: Palmdale Community Renaissance Plan
Resources for City of Palmdale Residents - https://palmdalecares.com/